123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Offline For Windows
A status message displays on the computer when the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer offline, and it does not print. Follow the steps listed below one by one to make the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer online in the Windows and MAC environment:
Step 1: To check connectivity, Make use of HP Print
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor for your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer and install them.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor and click start.
- When a screen displays asking for printer updates.
- And if it asks to make your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer the default printer, click Yes and continue with the process.
Step 2: Reset the Printer Environment
- Turn off the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer and computer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer and wall outlet.
- Wait for sometime and connect them back.
- Turn On the printer.
- Reconnect the power cord to the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer and the wall outlet.
- Try to print.
Step 3: Set the default printer
- Switch on the computer and the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer. Connect both the devices.
- Go to the Start Menu or Window Icon placed on the taskbar.
- Click on the optionDevices and Printers. The dialog box forDevices and Printers from the control panel of your computer gets displayed.
- The dialog box lists the devices, printers, and faxes connected to your computer.
- Click on the icon that displays the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Click on your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer icon and eliminate the tick mark from Use Printer Offline.
- Finally, your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer is ready for use and is now online.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Offline For MAC
Follow the steps listed below one by one to make the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer online in MAC environment:
Step 1: Check the Connectivity
Open the list to ensure that your HP Envy 7155 printer is connected.
- Reset your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer, router, and your computer.
- Wait for some time.
- Once your computer is in on mode, click the Apple Icon and click on the option System Preferences.
- Click Printer and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan to enable opening of the Printers
- Click on your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer in the Printers list and then click on the option Open Print Queue
- If the printer is displayed, try printing.
Step 2: USB Printer Connection
When you use a USB printer connection, implement the following:
- Turn off the HP Envy 7155 printer and unplug the USB cable from it.
- Wait for some and then turn on the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer by pressing the power button.
- Re-plug the USB cable to the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer properly. Try to print.
- In case you have a network printer connection, then your 123 HP Envy 7155 printer will be listed on your computer.