123 HP Envy 7155 Wireless setup for Windows
After you install the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer software from 123.hp.com, to configure it on a Wi-Fi network, you must use the same wireless network for connecting the HP Envy 7155 Printer and the device. Install or configure the 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer driver and its software. You can get guidance from 123.hp.com/setup 7155. Select the connection type as Wireless.
Step 1: Prepare for 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Installation
- Before you set up or configure your HP Envy 7155 Printer, know your network name, password and internet connection.
- Check that your device and internet router is switched on.
- Check that the printer is close to the device and within the range of the router.
- Install the 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 7155
Step 2: 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Set up
- In the 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer control panel’s home page, tap on the wireless icon and go to the Settings page.
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard set the 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer to the wireless network.
- Choose the name of your wireless network from the list and tap on the OK icon.
- In case your wireless network does not appear, then you will have to select the option, Enter New Network Name.
- And follow the on-screen instruction in order to configure your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 wireless network.
- Enter the necessary information and select Done.
- After this, a pop-up screen appears which provides a summary of your wireless network.
- Tap on OK to return to 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer’s control panel home screen.
Step 3: Download and Install the 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Driver
- Auto Wireless Connect screen will appear when the HP Envy 7155 Printer driver is being installed.
- If you are configuring by using the setup file after you download the setup file for your HP Envy 7155 driver, run it.
- When the setup file is in the run mode, then you are in the wizard for installation screen. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure that the inputs provided at the time of wizard are correct and complete the installation process. Test the printer.
- If you are setting up with a CD or DVD driver, check that the CD or DVD is for the HP Envy 7155 Printer.
- Place the CD in the CD driver and execute the setup file. Follow the instructions and test the printer.
123 HP Envy 7155 Print or Scan Photos and Images
From your mobile device, you can print documents, images, or photos that you have saved in your mobile. You can even download any files through your mobile and save it in it for printing by using your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Printer
To print from your mobile device to the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer, follow the instructions:
- Place your image, photo, or document on the scanner glass as per the instructions in the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer guide
- Or place it in the automatic document feeder, if your printer has one.
- Open the HP Smart App and tap on Print documents, Print Photos.
- Select the storage on your mobile device.
- Select the file, document, photo or image from your mobile device for print.
- Tap on the Print
To scan from your mobile device to the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer, follow the instructions:
- Place your image, photo, or document on the scanner glass as per the instructions in the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer guide or place it in the automatic document feeder, if your printer has one.
- Tap on the options Scan, Scan to Email, or Scan to Cloud, depending on the scan type you want.
- From the scan screen, tap on the settings icon for entering the Input Source which can be either document feeder or scanner glass and tap on Done
- Tap Scan to view the scan and adjust the borders, if required.
- Tap on the icon, Additional Pages, to scan any additional pages.
- Once the scan is over, tap on the options, Send, Save, Print, Share according to the requirement.