123 HP Envy 7155 ePrint Setup
123 HP Envy 7155 printer offers a special service for the customers who require availing print operation from remote locations and also sends print commands to their 123 HP Envy 7155 printer both from far and near. This special service 123 hp envy 7155 ePrint setup is called as cloud-supported remote printing app. This allows the users to print from a remote location when an active internet connection is available for the user. The website 123.hp.com has regular updates. The user requires sending an email with the required document, images, pictures, or photos to the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer’s email address for printing.
Step 1: Check the setup for using 123 HP Envy 7155 ePrint
- First of all review and check the basic functional requirements for using the HP ePrint before you proceed to set up or configure ePrint for 123 HP Envy 7155.
- If in case, the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer does not meet the minimum requirements, the printer cannot print by using HP ePrint.
- The information regarding the setup and connection can be checked out from 123.hp.com/envy7155
- Then check that your printer supports the HP ePrint options.
- This can be recognized by HP ePrint logo, icon or button that is seen on the HP Envy 7155 printer’s control panel.
- The HP ePrint option doesn’t work if in case it is connected by means of a USB cable. Hence, disconnect the printer from the USB cable.
For a Touchscreen or an LCD Display Control Panel:
- Straight from the touchscreen display, the Web Services can be turned ON and enabled.
- Check whether the firmware is outdated. If it does not have the latest version, then update it to the latest version.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer control panel contains an 123 hp envy 7155 ePrint setup along with its icon.
- If in case the printer does not display HP ePrint logo on their control panel, go to the settings Web Services Setup Network Setup.
- The printer’s control panel will prompt you to turn On the Web Services or to setup or configure HP ePrint.
- You can visit 123.hp.com/envy7155 for all printer related queries.
- The printer’s control panel may signal the Web Services that are already available on the display of Web Services Summary Screen Connected Status.
- When you press on the Print Info, it prints an Information Sheet.
For a Non-Touchscreen or an LCD Display Control Panel:
- The Printer IP address is mentioned in the Network Configuration page.
- Open the web browser and enter the printer’s IP address that is stated in the Network Configuration page on the address bar and press Enter.
- EWS information Page will open and if in case it does not open, it also indicates that the same network is being used by the computer and the printer.
- You will find the 123 hp envy 7155 eprint setup on the page and then click it.
- Click on Continue, Turn On in the Web Services Setup Page that follows the on-screen instruction.
- The Web Services Summary Page gets displayed.
- The Web Services Summary Page will have the dashboard of Web Services Settings under it.
- Proceed by clicking on the option ‘Print Info Page’ on the left portion of the window.
Step 2: Get the HP Envy 7155 printer e-mail address
- When the Web Services is launched, the 123 hp envy 7155 eprint setup prints the Printer Setup Instructions page by default.
- The information page contains information like the Printer E-mail address and sometimes the Printer Claim Code.
- There is a time delay from the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer before you print an information page in certain times.
- In that case, wait for some before turning off and on the web services to print the information page again.
- The Printer information page comprises of the 123 HP Envy 7155 printer’s email address which can be used to open up the Embedded Web Server page.
- The Printer Information Page may comprise of either the direct e-mail address of the printer or the printer claim code.
Step 3: Perform Print using HP ePrint service
- The e-mail address of the HP Envy 7155 Printer should only be entered in the To: field. Extra e-mail recipients are forbidden in the TO: field by 123 hp envy 7155 ePrint setup. If there are an additional e-mail address, CC field is used for the same.
- In the Subject line, write a subject for the e-mail. If there is an empty subject line, then it will cause HP ePrint to terminate the print job.
- The size of the sum of all the attachments should not exceed 10MB and the maximum number of allowed attachments is 10.
- The file types supported for the documents and photos are the following:
- For text files - .txt, PDF, HTML, .doc and .docx
- For Microsoft PowerPoint - .ppt and .pptx
- Microsoft Excel - .xls and .xlsx
- The horizontal and vertical photo resolution should be atleast 100 pixels.
- The e-mail itself can be printed whereas any attachments through e-mail cannot be printed.